Since 2006, we have led the effort to spread the word of the Aid and Attendance Benefit. After a decade we have served more than 1500 Veterans and their families, helping them to claim over $80 million in benefits!
We strive to locate all Veterans, their Spouses, Widow(er)s, and Families wherever we may find them, to educate about the availability and qualifications of the Aid and Attendance Pension Benefit, to assist the Veteran, their Spouse or Widow(er)s, and Families in preparing and submitting the required paperwork to the Veteran's Administration, and to partner with Healthcare Professionals, Assisted Living Communities, and Other healthcare professionals to better serve the needs of our Veterans and their Families.
Years of Thanks
- Thank you for helping my mother, Rae K., file for and receive her VA Widows Benefit! Her first check is due on February 1st. We appreciate all that you did for us. -Maxine W.
- On behalf of our mother, Lois S and my Mother-In-Law, Virginia H., we would like to thank you for your help in getting both of their VA Pension Benefits submitted. As
of Friday, June 3, both were approved for their benefits! Your assistance with our questions and the paperwork was more than appreciated. -Joan Y. & Candy H.
- I can not begin to thank you enough for all the time and effort you put in helping my mother apply for her VA Pension Benefits. She received her first payment today. It is people like you who make this world a better place to live in. Please know that you are appreciated.
- Howard H.
- Sending my heartfelt thanks for helping my mother obtain a Veteran’s Pension. I received the letter of approval last night. This will make a huge difference to my family...You have given us invaluable assistance, we
could not have done this without your help. -Karen B.
- Thank you for all the help you have given us over the years. We had no idea how complicated it would be to obtain benefits for the elderly, or even what benefits our
mother was entitled to. We are so lucky to have found you. What a wonderful gift you are giving to the elderly and their families. - Barb B. & Lynn M.